These are all very LITERAL questions, which means they are right from the book. They are also called RIGHT THERE questions because the answer comes right from the book on a single page and there really is only one right answer.
- Who barges into the Meeker tavern in April 1775, and with what news?
- How does Sam feel about fighting the Lobsterbacks?
- How does Sam answer when the minister, Mr. Beach, asks him if he thinks he knows better than the King and Parliament?
4. How has Sam's father handled him in the past for speaking out?
- What complaint does Sam have when Tim asks him to help with the chores?
- Where does Sam tell Timmy he is going and why did he come home?
- After father orders Sam out of the house, what does father do?
- What is father's opinion of Sam's cause?
- After church, where does Tim find Sam hiding?
10. Why does Tim become alarmed?