Respond to one of these pieces of information/questions AND respond to someone else's response. For example, if someone already commented on number 1 and you also want to, respond to their comment. Try not to repeat what someone else has already stated!
1. Go to this website to learn about taverns in this time period:
2. Read about the Brown Bess:
3. How the Brown Bess works:
4. What is this poem about? Do you like it? Concord Hymn
5. Sam's family seems to be very concerned with avoiding sin and treason, and sometimes Sam gets in trouble for being less than "perfect" in his family's eyes. What are some of the things that Sam does that his father might not approve of? Give one specific example. Do you think Sam is right in doing and thinking what he does, or should he be more loyal to his family's values? Why or why not?
6. Here are some of the important battle locations:
7. Find some period words that you think are unique to this time period. Find out what they mean. Are they still used today?